- 7oz / 200g desiccated coconut flour
- ¾ can (10oz) coconut milk (eliminate the watery part)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 7oz / 200g 70% dark chocolate or milk chocolate
- In a food processor add coconut flour, coconut milk and maple syrup. Mix for 30 seconds or until combined, scraping down the mixture with a spatula if necessary.
- With the help of your hands, shape the mixture into bars and arrange them on a baking tray covered with parchment (or for total ease make little bites by putting a small scoop into a bun case and gently press down, this is what I did) . Refrigerate for 1h or set in the freezer for 10-15 min.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a heat-proof bowl over a pan filled with simmering water. Once melted allow to slightly cool.
- Dip evenly each bounty into melted chocolate and arrange on a cooling rack. Make sure you put some parchment paper beneath the rack to catch the chocolate in excess. (If you have copied my bun case idea just pour some chocolate on top and spread out.)
- Allow your bounty bars to set then serve. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days